As described in detail below, any information we gather at this website is strictly for our use and is not shared with any other entity, public or private, for any reason - period. We will not sell or give away any lists or other data that we may retain, and we do not purchase such information from other sources.
General Statement of Principles
Tojarcom.com is committed to protecting your privacy. We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via any direct contact from you and we will use it only as described below.
Any information we gather at this web site is strictly for our use and is not shared with any other entity, public or private, for any reason - period. The personally identifiable information that you provide to Tojarcom.com will never be rented, sold or otherwise provided to any third party for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. Certain personal information may be disclosed to third parties in connection with and as necessitated by our normal provision of services, or in the ordinary course of your buying activity where there is no expectation of privacy, or for marketing or promotional purposes, but only in an aggregated form that is not personally identifiable. We will not otherwise provide your personal information to any third party without your explicit consent unless compelled by subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, or when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report an illegal activity. We consider the protection of your privacy as a critical community principle. We will not sell or give away any lists or other data that we may retain, and we do not purchase such information from other sources.
The privacy policies described in this statement apply to our services available under the domain and sub-domains of www.tojarcom.com and generally to our subsidiary and joint venture Web sites. We store and process your information on computers located with our domain and hosting services provider that are protected by physical as well as technological security measures. Furthermore, Tojarcom.com has instituted procedures designed to safeguard your personal information. The privacy of your information is protected by and subject to the laws of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
A Special Note about Children
Children under the age of 18 are not eligible to use our site without the supervision of a parent or guardian. Tojarcom.com does not permit children under the age of 13 to use or access our site. Tojarcom.com will not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Personal Information Collected - Order Forms
You can browse through our site for Products using keywords without providing any personal information. To register you must provide us with your name, telephone or mobile number and email address and you are no longer anonymous to us. Thereafter, you are required to provide such personal information as may be necessary to complete a purchase and to pay the related fees. We indicate throughout the site which fields are required and which are optional in order to effectuate your purchase.
As part of your buying experience, we may collect the following information:
- Contact information, including your home address and phone number.
- Personal and business references.
- Credit card payment information.
- Your shipping or delivery address(es).
- Feedback on your performance as a buyer.
- Demographic information, such as gender, age, occupation and household income.
- Information relevant to user surveys and special offers.
We may collect other types of information when you are visiting our Websites:
- Information contained in correspondence sent directly to com.
- Information that you may voluntarily provide as part of your profile.
- Information collected through standard Internet tools such as Web beacons that enables us to track your use of the com site in order to customize services and target market
- Information collected automatically on our server logs that maps your use of various site locations and can be used to identify users’ trends, including the URL you previously visited and the URL you are next visiting, your IP address, your browser type and language, and your dates and times of site access
We may also collect information about you from third parties, as permitted by applicable law and regulation; as such information, may be reasonably required by Tojarcom.com in connection with your buying activity. If your personal information cannot be properly verified, we may request additional information as contained in your driver’s license, credit card statement, or utility bill.
With the exception of credit card info, we store the information from your order form to allow us to track consulting issues or refer to a previous order to help provide some customer service. You may elect to have your information completely removed from this system by e-mailing us with your request.
How We Use Your Information
- Alert users to specific Hot Products and/or the actions they may need to take to make a buy.
- Complete successful purchases with our reliable partners.
- Customize the buying experience.
- Facilitate the shipping and/or delivery of items from one product sourcing partner to the other.
- Collect fees.
- Resolve disputes.
- Enhance the “user friendly” Web design and optimize the site’s functionality.
- Correct problems with and improve the automatic matching and selling systems.
- Inform users of special opportunities (targeted to their interests), new products as and when available, and news of general interest to the com community.
- Improve our marketing and promotional efforts.
- Protect against fraud or other illegal activity.
Your personal information may be disclosed to third parties in our normal course of doing business and in the process of buying. This includes third parties that we may use in order to provide certain services or products through or in connection with our site. In all such cases these internal service providers are subject to confidentiality agreements and other legal restrictions that limit their use of personal information to their provision of the specific Tojarcom.com related services or products.
Your personal information may be disclosed to advertisers and other third parties for their marketing or promotional purposes, but only in the form of aggregated data on the Tojarcom.com community as a whole that cannot be used to identify individual users. We do not disclose personally identifiable information to these third parties without your explicit consent. If you would like more information about the practice of third party advertisers to use your information in order to provide ads about goods and products that may be of interest to you and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, you can visit www.networkadvertising.org.
Our servers (as most) track IP addresses and referring pages to help with site maintenance and improvements. This data is viewed only as anonymous statistics to show the busiest times of the day or week, pages with errors and how effective our advertising has been. This information is not used for any other purpose.
To arrange for shipping and/or delivery and complete a purchase, Tojarcom will be able to access your contact information, including your email address, and preferred delivery address. This personal information is by its nature public and there can be no expectation of privacy with respect to this information.
Information Correction or Removal
If you wish to correct, update or remove any information about you that may be in our records, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your request. If you wish to contact us further, please find complete contact information on our contact page.
Unfortunate Limitations to Internet Privacy